Enrolments are taken the year before the child is due to start school. The child must have turned 5 years by 30th April in the year they start school.

Enrolments can only be accepted for families with proof of residential address in our zone. (refer to map and required documents below) and are not complete without proof of birth - birth certificate or passport - visa documents included if applicable, and a certificate of completed immunisation fromthe Australian Immunisation Register..


New amendements to the No Jab, No Play legislation have tightened requirements for enrolment and impact acceptable documentation for school entry immunisation requirements: As of 28 February 2018, an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register will be the only form of documentation accepted as proof of a child's immunisation status.

Documents produced by GPs or other immunisation providers will no longer be sufficient as a form of evidence.

Parents must provide an immunisation status certificate, from the Australian Immunisation Register, to the school regardless of whether the child is or is not immunised.


 CLICK ON THESE LINKS to download   Department of Education  SchoolsPrivacyPolicy    School Profile    ENROLMENT FORM 2018 [1]

If your child lives in two households please also fill out the Additional Family Form:    Additional Family Form          


Enrolments for 2019 opened in Term 2 - Monday 23 April 2018.



Organised tours have finished for 2018.  If you wish to take a short tour of the school please make an appointment with Jedda Reidy in the office on 9699 9090 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  to arrange a time.

When making an appointment please give the following information:

  • Name/s
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Address

Please note that tours can only be offered to families already residing in our zone (refer to map and required documents below).

For further details on Prep Transition please refer to the website page:

CLICK ON THESE LINKS to download   Department of Education    SchoolsPrivacyPolicy    School Profile     ENROLMENT FORM 2019.doc

If your child lives in two households please also fill out the Additional Family Form    Additional Family Form


2019 zone map
Albert Park Primary School Catchment Zone

There is a requirement that families reside in the catchment area of the school and all applicants must provide the school with proof of residential address before an application may proceed.

The new boundary for 2019, as set out by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, is Pickles Street, Dorcas Street, Ferrars Street, Kerferd Road and Beaconsfield Parade. If your residential address is outside this area we are obliged to direct you to contact the school in your zoned area. The north/west side of Pickles Street is outside our zone, as is the South side of Kerferd Road. 

All applicants for enrolment at Albert Park Primary School must provide the school with proof of their residential address before an application may proceed.

At least two pieces of evidence, one from each of list A and list B, must be provided in original form -

List A:

  • Council rate notice or listing from council’s rates database
  • Residential lease or bond lodgement receipt – lease must be at least 12 months duration

List B:

  • Utility bill – gas, water, electricity, phone – must be less than eight weeks old
  • Drivers licence
  • Bank statement – must be less than eight weeks old

Applicants may also be called on to sign a statutory declaration as a proof of residential address.

The school reserves the right to undertake further checks should it consider that insufficient proof is provided.